How to Apply:
- 1) The first person approved who has ALL of the move in money will get the available unit.
We do not hold units unless a rental option has been signed.
- 2) Do not apply if you do not have enough money to enter into a contract.
- 3) If you do not sign a contract because you do not have enough money, your application will be filed and you will need to reapply for future units, unless other arrangements are made.
- 4) Lying on your application will be an automatic denial for a 12-month period.
- 5) You must have a face to face interview with the on-site manager.
- 6) While we will not discriminate against any protected class, we reserve the right to deny tenancy due to personal demeanor.
Qualify to rent:
- 1) Picture ID.
- 2) No evictions in the past 12 months
- 3) No felony convictions or drug charges in the past 24 months.
- 4) Your monthly income must be at least 2 ½ times the rental amount of the unit you are applying for.
A ‘high risk’ deposit may be required if:
- 1) You have had any evictions
- 2) You have been convicted of a felony or had drug charges at any time.
- 3) You have a bad rental reference or no rental references.
At the time of dropping off the application please bring this:
- 1) Picture & Social Security Card
- 2) Proof of income for the last month (the last 4 most recent stubs)
- 3) $50.00 Money Order or Cashier’s Check per Adult over 18+ Non-Refundable
- 4) Pets must be spayed or neutered and must provide shot records for each pet.